Posts: 23

Why would I lick her butt if she had a yummy pussy👅
 

baileycoco

I prefer licking some pussy than butt.
@baileycoco  hahahah why? It's kinda hot.

I already tried butt licking once and I don't kinda like it. but it's okay.

des155

I have no problems butt licking I like to get my tounge right in there
@des155  Agh!  that  feels heaven, I am getting horny right now.

They said that butt licking is not safe, but why do I find it Hot?  

nah, I am not into butt licking.

destro



Why does butt licking feel so good!
@destro yeah right! it's feels like heaven.

baileycoco
 
trish69
 
baileycoco

I prefer licking some pussy than butt
@baileycoco  me too. hahha😆
@trish69 What is the reason why you prefer licking pussy than butt licking? hahaha just curious
@baileycoco nah, long story and I don't want to remember it.😅

trish69
 
baileycoco

I prefer licking some pussy than butt
@baileycoco  me too. hahha😆
@trish69 What is the reason why you prefer licking pussy than butt licking? hahaha just curious

mistynite

I don't know why I hate butt licking. 
Maybe you have a bad experiece of that.😅

I don't know why I hate butt licking. 

Cum over to mine now and you can lick my clean shaved arse hole it's the cleanest arse hole in the land xxxx



Why does butt licking feel so good!

licktracy

nah I don't do butt licking, But i do licking and eating pussy.😋

Oh! That’s hot. I like it!

nah I don't do butt licking, But i do licking and eating pussy.😋

baileycoco

I prefer licking some pussy than butt
@baileycoco  me too. hahha😆

I prefer licking some pussy than butt

robz

well, licking and eating pussy is much better!😉
@robz So you  don't do butt licking?

well, licking and eating pussy is much better!😉

i realy love pussy licking

butt licking? you have no idea how much I love butt licking!

I have no problems butt licking I like to get my tounge right in there

You guys do butt licking? I don’t really think this is safe but there are people who really love this though.

Posts: 23
Total number of topics: 1987 Total number of posts: 18585