Why would I lick her butt if she had a yummy pussy👅
Â
baileycoco
I prefer licking some pussy than butt.
@baileycoco hahahah why? It's kinda hot.
I already tried butt licking once and I don't kinda like it. but it's okay.
des155
I have no problems butt licking I like to get my tounge right in there
@des155 Agh! that feels heaven, I am getting horny right now.
They said that butt licking is not safe, but why do I find it Hot?
destro
Why does butt licking feel so good!
@destro yeah right! it's feels like heaven.
baileycoco
Âtrish69
Âbaileycoco
I prefer licking some pussy than butt@baileycoco me too. hahha😆@trish69 What is the reason why you prefer licking pussy than butt licking? hahaha just curious@baileycoco nah, long story and I don't want to remember it.😅
trish69
Âbaileycoco
I prefer licking some pussy than butt@baileycoco me too. hahha😆@trish69 What is the reason why you prefer licking pussy than butt licking? hahaha just curious
mistynite
I don't know why I hate butt licking.
Maybe you have a bad experiece of that.😅
Cum over to mine now and you can lick my clean shaved arse hole it's the cleanest arse hole in the land xxxx
licktracy
nah I don't do butt licking, But i do licking and eating pussy.😋
Oh! That’s hot. I like it!
nah I don't do butt licking, But i do licking and eating pussy.😋
baileycoco
I prefer licking some pussy than butt
@baileycoco me too. hahha😆
I prefer licking some pussy than butt
robz
well, licking and eating pussy is much better!😉
@robz So you don't do butt licking?
i realy love pussy licking
I have no problems butt licking I like to get my tounge right in there
You guys do butt licking? I don’t really think this is safe but there are people who really love this though.