Posts: 20

@chailattay Why are you asking? Are you planning to book a mature escort?

knot-a-lee

A mature escort in 40's is the best! They are very active and expert!
@knot-a-lee Yeah! That's why I love them. It's so satisfying every time I booked them.

aperill20

Well, not all mature escorts have a great service tho.
@aperill20 I agree, some of them are bossy.

Reverse oral with young escorts is one of my favorite.

Well, not all mature escorts have a great service tho.

How about hot young asians? They are good in sex massage!

A mature escort in 40's is the best! They are very active and expert!

lizziepop
 
trish69

I booked a mature escort before and she is so mind blowing! I guess she is in 40's.
@trish69 I guess you have a hot sex with her. You should have booked her again.
@lizziepop Yeah! I have a plan to booked her again, not now but soon.

Well, mature escorts are more attractive, and their service is very satisfying for me.

@mistynite yeah me too. I don't  know why I like Hot young girls, some of them are not that expert tho.

thorab
 
cevinkey

Mature escorts that are in their 50's and they are still pretty amazing, no kidding!
@cevinkey 50's? I thought it’s dangerous having sex in that age.
@thorab No it's not. why don't you try them for you to experience?

Mature escorts are pretty good but  I prefer Hot Young girls.

trish69

I booked a mature escort before and she is so mind blowing! I guess she is in 40's.
@trish69 I guess you have a hot sex with her. You should have booked her again.

cevinkey

Mature escorts that are in their 50's and they are still pretty amazing, no kidding!
@cevinkey 50's? I thought it’s dangerous having sex in that age.

Mature escorts that are in their 50's and they are still pretty amazing, no kidding!

@boomboom do you usually book a mature escort?

Trish you have a nice fuck with your escort darling... Lick that arse hole and pussy xxxxx

I booked a mature escort before and she is so mind blowing! I guess she is in 40's

A mature escort is really expert! they should try to book them. 

What’s the oldest escort you’ve ever booked? Being into mature women lately, I guess I just wanna hear your answers to see what age is the best? uhm, never mind but I do love to hear answers

Posts: 20
Total number of topics: 1987 Total number of posts: 18585