Posts: 17

you should try and reach out, the escort might agreed with the service with the right price. 

Just find someone that will satisfy you.

colenewing

I guess you would be happy if she accept it. 


@colenewing And disappointed if she don't.πŸ˜†

Hi @trish69πŸ˜‰

colenewing

I guess you would be happy if she accept it. 

There's a lot of hot escorts here, why don't try to book them that offer the kind of service you want.

Nah, I will leave here alone and find someone that has a great service.

colenewing

I guess you would be happy if she accept it. 
@colenewing It's like a dream come true if ever she accepts it.

I guess you would be happy if she accept it. 

thorab

Hi @jeanger may i know the profile name of that escort?πŸ˜„ I want to check her profiles and the service she offer.
@thorab Are you interested to ther escort he booked?πŸ˜„

@jeanger Just find another girl that will satisfy the service you like.

Hi @jeanger may i know the profile name of that escort?πŸ˜„ I want to check her profiles and the service she offer.

Find another hot escort that offer the service you want.πŸ˜†

knot-a-lee

Why don't you try to ask her?  maybe she will accept it.πŸ˜„
@knot-a-lee Yeah, there’s nothing wrong for trying right?

Why don't you try to ask her?  maybe she will accept it.πŸ˜„

Maybe the escort you like is not good to the service you want, why don't you find someone that will suit your taste?πŸ˜…

Hiya mate, new in this business and I am trying to view profiles and reading stuff in these forums to learn and I really appreciate the topics here, they really help. Just wanna ask this, I have this one escort in mind right now and I am really interested in her but in her profile, she’s not offering the service that I want. Should I call and inquire if she would agree with my request? or the services indicated in her profile are like the only thing she’ll accept? Thank you for your time reading this.

Posts: 17
Total number of topics: 1987 Total number of posts: 18585