Have only done oral and kinky sex with my ex (23 yes) I would take some speed and eat pussy and rim for 9/10 nonstop would like to experience it again with someone  I'll do what ever you want

Anyone

I am kinda horny right now the moment I read this, eating pusy felt so good.

letmepleaseu

Anyone

yes please, I would love to have my pussy get played by your mouth ðŸ‘…😉

We can do more than just eating pussy. More exciting and more hot! Message me. ðŸ˜‰

pussy eating while on speed is something new for me lol, haven;t tried this and would love to experience this really... @letmepleaseu please me please ðŸ˜Š

Have u tried eating pussy on coke ?

Speed is the best for sex or old school pills mitsubishi ones iv eaten pussy and rimmed for hours I've had 9 hour BJ you name me an and my partner have tried it I've always been randy and dirty minded but she opposite gave  her speed one night and she got really horny done anything I asked took it well even tho it was the first time. I have never done anything with anyone else like this make me so randy looking around online fo another male to join me as she was just taken anything  and loved it gave up in the end due to time wasters now

sandyshore

I am kinda horny right now the moment I read this, eating pusy felt so good.

Will make you come just by eating your pussy 

vikilikie
letmepleaseu

Anyone

And my tongue

07379418077 available anytime have my own car so give me a little notice so I can grab some speed and will come pick you up and we can go for a drive get to know me a little and when you are ready just make a move as I'm type of person that doesn't like to take advantage of a woman and can take at your pace

bunny1980

Have u tried eating pussy on coke ?

@Not yet, But I am planning on that. How about chocolate?

Sniff coke out ya arsehole wel I lik u out all bent over 33covlad???

Well I'm on some lovely base speed tonight and just my hand for company so wish I was doing some pussy eating 

vikilikie
letmepleaseu

Anyone

WhatsApp me 07925509036

I'm 420 friendly ðŸ˜ˆ if any ladies want to meet x 

baileycoco

We can do more than just eating pussy. More exciting and more hot! Message me. ðŸ˜‰

im-jessica-am-available-for-hookuptext-my-whatsapp+1330-817-3469

jamesisakiddy46

Well I'm on some lovely base speed tonight and just my hand for company so wish I was doing some pussy eating 

jcunny8001

Sniff coke out ya arsehole wel I lik u out all bent over 33covlad???

letmepleaseu

07379418077 available anytime have my own car so give me a little notice so I can grab some speed and will come pick you up and we can go for a drive get to know me a little and when you are ready just make a move as I'm type of person that doesn't like to take advantage of a woman and can take at your pace

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16116