Posts: 7

Have you tried looking up to Escort Rankings website?

To bruiseviolet

Thanks for replying.. I live midway between 3 large towns. I wonder if I'm too far away from most of them and it would probably involve too much asking. Could you tell me where I can see your pictures and  rates and services. Regards 

@oldman123 Hi Babe, I can make you happy ðŸ˜‹

oldman123

Seeking outcall at my home in GU46.

By an escort registered on Escort Rankings.

From Oldman123

Did you try and check out their escorts? If not yet, you should as they're really hot and lots of em offers outcall. You can also book to secure a meeting...

Hi @oldman123 I think you will have a hard time finding someone to do this because of lockdown. 

Hello there handsome ðŸ˜‰

Seeking outcall at my home in GU46.

By an escort registered on Escort Rankings.

From Oldman123

Posts: 7
Total number of topics: 1987 Total number of posts: 18585