How long till you cum with a vibrator inside your pussy? Did it for 20 minutes and cummed 4 times...πŸ‘…πŸ’¦

Would of loved to have been there I would of licked the the lot, can't beat Cunnilingus 

hannahbanana

How long till you cum with a vibrator inside your pussy? Did it for 20 minutes and cummed 4 times...πŸ‘…πŸ’¦

depends on the level, if it's the strongest then I'll surely cum in no time 

mandygirl
hannahbanana

depends on the level, if it's the strongest then I'll surely cum in no time 

I agree but I like to hold it off for more fun so I would start wit slowly. Oh, I love vibrators, they're so fun to use. 

Girls, you're making mine so hard... I would seriously love to see you doing this 

hannahbanana

Hey, I did not see this post a little eralier but this one is hot. Hope I can see you doing this stuff 

My girls only lasted for 4 minutes for their first cum lol

I cum a lot faster when a guy is watching me doing it πŸ˜

wadepoole

Girls, you're making mine so hard... I would seriously love to see you doing this 

Hmmm, I think we should take responsibility of your hard dick since we're the ones who made it hard.. πŸ‘…πŸ˜†

hannahbanana

Depends on the vibrator I'm using but usually 6-7 minutes and can cum 3-5 times depends on the mood

looking4moore
hannahbanana

Depends on the vibrator I'm using but usually 6-7 minutes and can cum 3-5 times depends on the mood

what's your favorite vibrator? 

freekyeunz

I cum a lot faster when a guy is watching me doing it πŸ˜

And I would cum a lot faster when I get to watch you doing this πŸ‘…

Any men who wants to see me doing this, a vibrator inside my pink pussy so they'll know how long it takes for me to cum πŸ˜

rileybaby

Any men who wants to see me doing this, a vibrator inside my pink pussy so they'll know how long it takes for me to cum πŸ˜

Oh baby, you;re an angel sent from above. I would love love love to see you do this in person. Please contact me or send me your number. 

@rileybaby you sure? I am so up? where's your location? I can always cum to you. 

@rileybaby can I watch too? please? πŸ˜

Three is so much better @freekyeunz hope @rileybaby will be okay with this 

I'm wearing vibrating panties right now, any of you guys want to control the remoteπŸ‘…

gianna

I'm wearing vibrating panties right now, any of you guys want to control the remoteπŸ‘…

Oh yes baby!!!! Will you let me control it? 

adrianalwaysdtf

@rileybaby you sure? I am so up? where's your location? I can always cum to you. 

Sending you my address, I'll be waiting!

freekyeunz

It wouldn't fun for me if there's another hot girl in the room πŸ˜„

rileybaby
adrianalwaysdtf

Sending you my address, I'll be waiting!

Thank you @rileybaby for responding to my comment here. 

rileybaby
freekyeunz

It wouldn't fun for me if there's another hot girl in the room πŸ˜„

@freekyeunz I can watch you do this even if it takes all day, send me the deets I'll cum running to you πŸ˜„

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16117