37 male from north east looking for mature ladies 

53 Yr old gentleman looking for young pussy to eat, will eat you till you scream in extacy and shudder with delight . Can accommodate. In the bb1 area, message me girls, I'm clean and discreet and a very young 53

Hi my name is Andy 41 years old 

I'm looking woman for good sex 

@ste291283 Are you looking for mature ladies only?

Any age woman for sex, let me know plz

Do you only like mature girls? you can have me as your young and hot playmate.

I tried having threesome with my fuck buddy and another mature woman and damn, matures are really really good at it. They kinda have some techniques that young girls doesn't have. It turns me on that time and we ended up doing it again šŸ‘… love ya Victoria.... 

luxegirl

I tried having threesome with my fuck buddy and another mature woman and damn, matures are really really good at it. They kinda have some techniques that young girls doesn't have. It turns me on that time and we ended up doing it again šŸ‘… love ya Victoria.... 

yes, I have fallen with some of my threesoime buddies as well, particularly the mature ones, I just don't know but they have this unexplainable charisma? lol

pershing1979

Hi my name is Andy 41 years old 

I'm looking woman for good sex 

Hey there @pershing1979, looking for woman? then let's meet šŸ˜‰

shirlybeans

@ste291283 Are you looking for mature ladies only?

Hi Shirly @shirlybeans I don't have an age preference in sex.. would you like to meet? 

hello im nicole 25 years old available for in call or out call message me if you want

Hi @ste291283 did you find a mature woman here? If you're still looking for sex, I am available and naughty šŸ‘…

Me: waiting for that mature lady too

kissmaniac

Me: waiting for that mature lady too

Hello Iā€™m Lauren 
Just got to Uk šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ 

Incall or Outcall ? 
Blow job šŸ’¦šŸ’¦
Car fun šŸ’¦šŸ’¦
Oral ass šŸ’¦šŸ’¦
Doggy šŸ’¦šŸ’¦
69 positions šŸ’¦šŸ’¦
Series of SEx position šŸ’¦šŸ’¦