I am 49 with lots of experience and no how to please a lady and satisfy her needs any ladies who is looking for a man in the Birmingham area cheap rates call me 07712302305 

I am turned on to those guys who always think girls need them.

Looking for mature lady who likes the younger male for fun message on 07840988137 

looking for a man with a big cock who can penetrate me deep and can make me cum miltiple times. ðŸ‘…

luxegirl

looking for a man with a big cock who can penetrate me deep and can make me cum miltiple times. ðŸ‘…

you'll be surprise when you see mine. Let me taste that pinkish tight pussy of yours. I am excited to kiss and suck your pussy lips baby ðŸ’¦

kingsnak
luxegirl

you'll be surprise when you see mine. Let me taste that pinkish tight pussy of yours. I am excited to kiss and suck your pussy lips baby ðŸ’¦

yes yes yes please. how to contact you? slide me a pm please

kingsnak
luxegirl

yes yes yes please. how to contact you? slide me a dm please

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16123