Hi ladies wanting some fun not had sex in 7 years

need teaching some new tricks if you reply please message me with some photos as im not

a upgraded member

In hyde Manchester

In 7 years? Are you serious? Haven't you craving for sex in the past years?

Hi @44kool welcome to the forum. I am new here as well. Would you mind sharing the reason why you did not have sex in 7 years (which is literally insane for me)?

queenk

he probably did, who wouldn't right? I am curious about his reason for not having sex that long..

luxegirl

Hi @44kool welcome to the forum. I am new here as well. Would you mind sharing the reason why you did not have sex in 7 years (which is literally insane for me)?

Hey luxegirl u up for sum hot wild sex whatapp me 07494779939 😉

nathtee3121
luxegirl

Hey luxegirl u up for sum hot wild sex whatapp me 07494779939 😉

Hi @nathtee3121 can I join you? ðŸ‘…

Literally looking for a raw sex right now, let's fuck

freekyeunz
queenk

he probably did, who wouldn't right? I am curious about his reason for not having sex that long..

I was just searching online and found this, am in a similar situation (since 2017), marriages gets cold and it takes time to get out. Still no idea how to find a genuinely nice woman to get the confidence back. Any ideas would be appreciated 

aresalp
freekyeunz
queenk

I was just searching online and found this, am in a similar situation (since 2017), marriages gets cold and it takes time to get out. Still no idea how to find a genuinely nice woman to get the confidence back. Any ideas would be appreciated 

I am free and I am willing to go out with a dinner date with you. Let's get those confidence back ðŸ˜Š

7years, either you have extreme self-control or you have some problem. Fror me it's impossible

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16118