Hi there girls. I'm looking for a hot sexy partner to hook up with and have a lot of fun and share experiences. I'm a mature man with the libido of a randy teenager. I'm very friendly and very clean. I'm genuinely generous. I have my own clean bungalow and I live alone. If you are interested please message me and get the ball rolling. I'm happy to accommodate for all night stays. BLACKBURN AREA! 

@maxwelldog62 yes max, I  can be your sexy hot partner. I am a little bit far from you right now though. 

maxwelldog62

Hi there girls. I'm looking for a hot sexy partner to hook up with and have a lot of fun and share experiences. I'm a mature man with the libido of a randy teenager. I'm very friendly and very clean. I'm genuinely generous. I have my own clean bungalow and I live alone. If you are interested please message me and get the ball rolling. I'm happy to accommodate for all night stays. BLACKBURN AREA! 

I see, it's for an incall service..

do you have any problem with incall services? @kissmaniac 

maxwelldog62

Hey 

valmira
maxwelldog62

maxwelldog62

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16117