i'm a 40 years old straigth man that looking for an Horny Girl to have fun, i like lycking pussy and have pleasure of a long and intense oral sex until cum. i would like to push my tongue into your juicy pussy lips...do what needs to be done to get to orgasm. 

I'm in Nottingham NG7, drop to me an email or PM to let me know.

I'm waiting for you.

Any girl in nottingham that want to her pussy licked? Any horny lady how want to have fun and have an orgasm? Nobody? Even right now.

/hello NOha, nice meeting you. I really like your offer.  how to contact you. Phone number?

sluttyhoe

/hello NOha, nice meeting you. I really like your offer.  how to contact you. Phone number?

Hi Sluttyhoe good to know. I send to you my number via PM here on the forum. Check your mailbox on your forum account.

@sluttyhoe are you there?? I'm waitin for you....

@sluttyhoe are you changed your mind? Are you there?

Hi @noha, did you she responded to your direct message... kinda envy you cause you already found someone here

Hi @Kingsnak, she didn't respond at all!! I waited a long but she didn't say nothing to my direct message, even via PM. I think she's a fake account.

noha

Hi @Kingsnak, she didn't respond at all!! I waited a long but she didn't say nothing to my direct message, even via PM. I think she's a fake account.

oh sorry to hear that m8 and that kinda sucks but I don't think she's a fake account as she's pretty much online most of the time and very active as well.. 

kingsnak
noha

oh sorry to hear that m8 and that kinda sucks but I don't think she's a fake account as she's pretty much online most of the time and very active as well.. 

Ah, ok mate thanks to let me know. I would like meet her but it seems impossible.....do you know how can i contact her??

I'm still looking for an horny girl that she like have her pussy licked until cum. I'm very passionate on that thing, i like to play with my tongue into the pussy and give to the lady the most pleasure that i can. So, i'm waiting for an horny woman to have fun. Hope to see someone.

P.S:@sluttyhoe are you there?

@sluttyhoe, my tongue it's waiting for your pussy!!

Total number of topics: 1573 Total number of posts: 16101