Hi we are a horny couple in Doncaster we are looking for a bi-female for NSA fun.  We are very adventurous but limits will be  respected we can accommodate Monday to Friday from  5pm till around 9pm we are very clean,discreet and love to please phone number will be provided to prove we are a genuine couple if you need to know more don't hesitate to contact us on here first please NO SINGLE MALES OR COUPLES sorry but bi-female only 

Female-35 slim ,great body awesome arse loves to dress & role play 

Make 45-slim,not movie star looking but good body big cock and great stamina very horny and brilliant at oral x

Sex

hornydonnycouple

Hi we are a horny couple in Doncaster we are looking for a bi-female for NSA fun.  We are very adventurous but limits will be  respected we can accommodate Monday to Friday from  5pm till around 9pm we are very clean,discreet and love to please phone number will be provided to prove we are a genuine couple if you need to know more don't hesitate to contact us on here first please NO SINGLE MALES OR COUPLES sorry but bi-female only 

Female-35 slim ,great body awesome arse loves to dress & role play 

Make 45-slim,not movie star looking but good body big cock and great stamina very horny and brilliant at oral x

hey, I will surely live to have some fun with you guys. I have tried threesomes with couples before and they're so fun and mind blowing. Didn't have any chance to do it in the past few months because of the pandemic so I would surely love to join you. I am very open minded...

why not accept males though ðŸ˜© we love threesome with couples too 

It's not what we are looking for sorry 

Wow, should have seen this post a little earlier, my friend is really craving for threesome 

would love to try this in the future... haven't tried same sex yet but the idea surely excites me... 

She still looking??

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16117