Hi we are a horny couple in Doncaster we are looking for a bi-female for NSA fun.  We are very adventurous but limits will be  respected we can accommodate Monday to Friday from  5pm till around 9pm we are very clean,discreet and love to please phone number will be provided to prove we are a genuine couple if you need to know more don't hesitate to contact us on here first please NO SINGLE MALES OR COUPLES sorry but bi-female only 

Female-35 slim ,great body awesome arse loves to dress & role play 

Make 45-slim,not movie star looking but good body big cock and great stamina very horny and brilliant at oral x

oh wow, this is what I am looking for. I am a female straight but very open minded.. looking forward

Oh wow thanks for quick reply hun xx where are you plz ?? Can you tell us a bit more about yourself plz fantasies etc many thanks xxx

hi babe, young girl with petite body here. I'd like to join as well and I am really good orals. my tight pussy is waiting for an answer..💋

babybio

hi babe, young girl with petite body here. I'd like to join as well and I am really good orals. my tight pussy is waiting for an answer..💋

hello there sweetheart, would love to taste your tight pussy ðŸ‘…

kingsnak
babybio

hello there sweetheart, would love to taste your tight pussy ðŸ‘…

heeeeyy, really? would love to meet you as well. What is your location? I am curently in London for the next three weeks, hope you're around as well so we can start planning the meet up

Total number of topics: 1571 Total number of posts: 16079