How do we add a profile picture in our account or is this even possible? It would be nice to see each other's looks... πŸ‘§πŸ’‹

yes, I can't wait to see your beauty... I bet you are very beautiful @queenk with gorgeous body... sending πŸ’“πŸ’“

Hmmm, hopefully in the next upgrade or update we'll be able to do this. I would like to see pictures here as well. It would definitely spice up the site πŸ‘…

Β 

valmira

Β 

Β 

queenk

How do we add a profile picture in our account or is this even possible? It would be nice to see each other's looks... πŸ‘§πŸ’‹Olajvalmira'

Β 

valmira
queenk

How do we add a profile picture in our account or is this even possible? It would be nice to see each other's looks... πŸ‘§πŸ’‹Olajvalmira'

Hi Valmira, nice meeting you here, are you new to this forum?

Β 

queenk

How do we add a profile picture in our account or is this even possible? It would be nice to see each other's looks... πŸ‘§πŸ’‹

well you can ask for someone's snapchat account to see their pictures πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

hmmm.. well now I am curious about this matter too because I wanna post some pictures of my beautiful tits to lighten up someone's mood πŸ˜

this is not available yet, hopefully in the picture but I doubt this will happen immediately... will probably take some time.

bassjets

Hmmm, hopefully in the next upgrade or update we'll be able to do this. I would like to see pictures here as well. It would definitely spice up the site πŸ‘…

Will definitely spice things up, I am tiured of asking anyone's snapchat lol..

@queenk but it also gives an exciting feeling though. I don't know about the others but it excites me seeing my fuck buddy for the first time whether in a photo or in person lol.. and the thing that really turns me on is when they're so naughty in text or chats but looks angelic in person πŸ˜Š

bonkerhell

@queenk but it also gives an exciting feeling though. I don't know about the others but it excites me seeing my fuck buddy for the first time whether in a photo or in person lol.. and the thing that really turns me on is when they're so naughty in text or chats but looks angelic in person πŸ˜Š

What if the person you met personally was very different from pictures? For me, having a photo in advance for reference is still better than being scammed lol.

sluttyhoe
bonkerhell

What if the person you met personally was very different from pictures? For me, having a photo in advance for reference is still better than being scammed lol.

and me as well much better to see pictures in advance for this very reason lol.. 

queenk
sluttyhoe
bonkerhell

and me as well much better to see pictures in advance for this very reason lol.. 

Β 

Hi @valmira πŸ’‹ do you need anything? looking for a fuck buddy? 

I need a fuck buddy mostly on weekends lol... I work from monday to friday so kinda loaded 

lyquni8969

I need a fuck buddy mostly on weekends lol... I work from monday to friday so kinda loaded 

Well, lucky me cause it's the weekend. So wanna meet up? 

valmira
queenk
sluttyhoe
bonkerhell

Β 

Hello there Valmira, β€οΈ anything you're looking for? 

kissmaniac
lyquni8969

Well, lucky me cause it's the weekend. So wanna meet up? 

yeah, this weekend? sorry didn't see your post here. We could've meet a lot sooner sorry about that

sluttyhoe
Photo valmira
queenk
sluttyhoe
bonkerhell

Β 

Hello there Valmira, β€οΈ anything you're looking for? 

Β 

yeah I would love to add a picture on my profile so please, can somebody help me how to do this lol. I really have no idea how to add one. 

valmiraolaj
sluttyhoe
Photo valmira
queenk
sluttyhoe
bonkerhell

Β 

Hello there Valmira, β€οΈ anything you're looking for? Photo please thank you 

Β 

Β 

yeah, i didn't discover an option of setting my picture here yet, it would be great if they make it possible. 

hello, I'm making a Ganbag party
The entrance fee is 1000GB if you are interested
email: [email protected]
the party lasts all night

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16116