Hey a live in easington lane durham am board out my head and really dont no how to trust ever time a have payed for a shag a being riped a have £50 pound here if eny female is up for it but pay u in cash whatsapp me 07494779939

Hey there, been seeing your posts in this forum for quite some time now... I would love to do this even without a pay but I am roughly 3-4 hours away from that area..

Hi @freekyeunz would love to meet you as well. 

nathtee3121

Hey a live in easington lane durham am board out my head and really dont no how to trust ever time a have payed for a shag a being riped a have £50 pound here if eny female is up for it but pay u in cash whatsapp me 07494779939

no need for a trust with me let's just meet up and have sex, that's it.. NSA

freekyeunz

Hey there, been seeing your posts in this forum for quite some time now... I would love to do this even without a pay but I am roughly 3-4 hours away from that area..

Thats okay with me it will be worth it for u 

trust can really be hard to get

ohhh ... I would love that @ lyquni8969

queenk

Is trust really necessary for sex? I mean if it's just a one night stand or the likes, should you need to trust the other person first? though I agree with you that trust is hard to get.

bonkerhell
queenk

Is trust really necessary for sex? I mean if it's just a one night stand or the likes, should you need to trust the other person first? though I agree with you that trust is hard to get.

Whatsapp me and we can sort sumthing 07494779939 

Any ladies in London 

London's got too many hot girls, too hard to choose

kissmaniac

London's got too many hot girls, too hard to choose

Um yeah, the struggle of choosing a girl to book

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16126