Looking for Asian (oriental) female incall in Chingford area age between 25 and 30

am jessica am available hookup...you really will enjoy me text me on whatsapp +1β€ͺ(330) 817-3469

Are you asian?

timpercy

Are you asian?

mate, try and check out Putri, she's hot and really good and yes, she's Asian... never disappoint.

kingsnak
timpercy

Are you asian?

mate, try and check out Putri, she's hot and really good and yes, she's Asian... never disappoint.

Dang, @kingsnak you have a good taste in women, checked her out and she's hot.. I'm obsessed with her skin... πŸ”₯

there are lots of hot Asian woman, if I'm a man, I will definitely have a hard time choosing but hey, they're worth it. Asians are really good at this 

if ever you want a non-asian girl, I am free πŸ˜‰ @timpercy 

Hi luxegirl, where abouts are you?

lyquni8969

there are lots of hot Asian woman, if I'm a man, I will definitely have a hard time choosing but hey, they're worth it. Asians are really good at this 

they are amazing! very worth it! actually my hot night sex that I can't forget is from an asian girl!

bonkerhell
lyquni8969

they are amazing! very worth it! actually my hot night sex that I can't forget is from an asian girl!

do you still book asian? any recommendation? 

rileybaby
bonkerhell
lyquni8969

No luck so far, bit of a desert in my areaπŸ˜“

timpercy
rileybaby
bonkerhell
lyquni8969

No luck so far, bit of a desert in my areaπŸ˜“

is it because of the pandemic? heard a lot of girls stopped working due to covid, not much to book last year but they're slowly getting back today

To anyone who is looking for a pussy in general, you can reach out to me πŸ˜ Into bdsm and wild foreplay these days.. 

babybio

To anyone who is looking for a pussy in general, you can reach out to me πŸ˜ Into bdsm and wild foreplay these days.. 

How do I contact you?

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16123