Anyone want to talk about what they are watching on Netflix these days?

I just started watching The Witcher and the second season of Ugly Delicous. Might watch Marriage Story later.

Started watching Better Call Saul and it's been a ride and the acting was great and also the character developments like Mike and the Salamancas were just fantastic.

Shows that focuses on serial killers are my type of thing, I recommend Mind Hunter if you really want to challenge your mind and learn something. Props to this show and I think you should try it.

If you looking for the best Netflix series to binge watch right now then I recommend Orange Is the New Black and Stranger Things. I want to talk more about it but I don't really like giving spoilers.

I just finished watching Black Mirror and unfortunately, I've run out of episodes to watch so I dive with this show called Dead Set and it was a good mini-series to jump to.

cevinkey

I just finished watching Black Mirror and unfortunately, I've run out of episodes to watch so I dive with this show called Dead Set and it was a good mini-series to jump to.
Have you also seen the Black Mirror movie? Maybe you can try watching Altered Carbon or if you're willing to spend your time reading subtitles, I would suggest Money Heist.

Has any of you have a subscription to HBO? Most people talk mostly of Netflix but there are great shows on HBO as well.

You should all watch Rick N Morty. It's a great such and it's all about science and shits. You'll go crazy watching this stuff especially when your high.

@marikwin besides rick n' morty what are other animated shows you enjoy watching?

La Casa De Papel. Hats off to those who perform as Berlin and Denver. They were great actors as well as the Professor and Inspector.

@shirlybeans if you're looking for shows to watch over at HBO, I would suggest to watch Barry, Westworld, and Watchmen.

@colenewing I heard that show is spectacular and a perfect heist series and I got a vibe after watching the trailer and I can compare it to Prison Break.

@trish69 from what I've read, I think Watchmen will not going to have any additional seasons. Let's just hope that they're willing to expand that universe.

I know that I'm way late into the game, but I've recently started watching The Good Place. Also thinking if I'm going to continue watching Modern Family.

I started watching the Rick N Morty and Bojack Horseman, those are the shows I binge-watch at the moment.

I only watch comedy shows like glow, orange is the new black and brooklyn nine nine while drinking beers.

La Casa De Papel is an absolute favorite of mine. Also waiting for the last season of Lucifer. Another thing I'm into these days is anime. 

Currently watching how to get away with murder and umbrella academy. Sex education is so fun to watch too. 

I am totally hooked with the warrior nun. I am fascinated with the story and the action scenes are just so cool. 

I watched different series and movies but lately I've been really into documentaries and some reality shows. 

I don't have specific favorites lol, I watch almost everything just to help me cope up with the boredom. 

Total number of topics: 1572 Total number of posts: 16099