Anyone want to come and stay at mine for the night,let me no. X

are you looking for a fine man? then I am very much available. 

where are you baby?

rikrik1

what is the location for this? it would be best if we know the area 

rikrik1

hey @rikrik1 I can surely cum and fuck for you... please do let me know if you're still looking for a hook up

sluttyhoe

where are you baby?

you mean me? well if it's me then I sent you a private message for my place.. 

bonkerhell
sluttyhoe

where are you baby?

you mean me? well if it's me then I sent you a private message for my place.. 

Oh, yes, it's you babe I'll check your message. looking forward

rikrik1

Hey what's your type? and a contact number would be helpful 

London 

rikrik1

where is this? would love to have some fun this saturday

@queenk It's monday and I am looking for sex lol. are you available? guessing you like it more on weekends?

Saw that this post was posted on May so I'm guessing that the offers no longer available?

Still doing this? @rikrik1 saw the post was May but really interested in this ❤️

Any ladies up for fun

lexalex

Any ladies up for fun

25 male free to offers today. Genuine and experienced. 07553862158. Midlands UK.

treaders95

25 male free to offers today. Genuine and experienced. 07553862158. Midlands UK.

Hello there, you okay if there's two females? Me and my friend has been wanting for threesome for a long time now.

rikrik1

If in London why not

This was posted on May, is the one who posted this still active member in this forum?

hey im doris 26 years old im young and very nice can you message me on whatsap about details here my number 7441458675

hey im doris 26 years old im young and very nice can you message me on whatsap about details here my number 7441458675

orgasmicbabe are you still looking for a fit young man, I'm 36 6ft white slim build male and have short shaved head, live alone in Islington, North London and can accommodate? 7-8 inch wide girth and very experienced, love pleasing, satisfying and making my woman orgasm multiple times, her sexual desires and thoughts made a reality!

Any women looking for NSA and fun contact me 

Any girls around essex. Fit athletic mixed race guy looking for some cheeky encounters

☺️

Hi everyone !

Any ladies around  Ipswich  or Suffolk areaBonus If You are older and big lady 🥰

I can't believe with the amount of people here.. There is this one big SEARCH box. try to find girls there. why are you all here at the forum section? 

Nottingham male up for meet 07761307408 fit and 36y

Any women in Aberdeen up for good hook up I'm 39 single message me back x

glen1

Any women in Aberdeen up for good hook up I'm 39 single message me back x

Single dad looking for a friend with benefits 

stealthman

Any women looking for NSA and fun contact me 

Hello there @stealthman can I contact you for this offer though? You did not include an email or contact number babe 😌

I can stay even overnight, my god my sex stamina these days is skyrocketing lol

I'm looking for pretty girl for fun in Corby/Kettering. If you are you are on this criteria and interested just send me a private message 😉 I'm 5.9" with athletic build body.

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16108