Hey I'm wondering if there's anyone else out there who's using the keto diet and likes it?

I tried it for a couple of weeks before and quite enjoyed it at first. Decided to stop it because I often stress eat if I have to work long hours

Only done it by week or two from now and I was basically in keto autopilot. I was loving the food, loving the sugar-free-chocolate, heavy-cream smoothies and I started to have more energy and I like it.

If what @john5 mentioned is true, then I might be interested in trying it. What are the other kinds of food are you allowed to eat?

@baileycoco are you interested in trying that diet because somebody here has mentioned that you can deserts? I would suggest that you talk to a dietician first before trying it out. Because that diet might not be suitable for you.

funnyvanny

I tried it for a couple of weeks before and quite enjoyed it at first. Decided to stop it because I often stress eat if I have to work long hours
Why not stress eat food that falls under the keto diet? I'm guessing that it is because you stress eat food that doesn't count as keto?

LovelyLily

Hey I'm wondering if there's anyone else out there who's using the keto diet and likes it?
Most of the people I know has been trying this diet to get back in shape but I am really not interested in it. Maybe if I'll see them achieving good result then I'll probably try it. 

john5
Only done it by week or two from now and I was basically in keto autopilot. I was loving the food, loving the sugar-free-chocolate, heavy-cream smoothies and I started to have more energy and I like it.

@john5 same here! but I only did it in 1 week. and I stop it. I can't resist the food.

I have done this for 5 months now and I have lots a tremendous amount of weight. it also helped me in my PCOS. 

Tried it for a couple of months but eventually quit it, not my type. 

boomboom

I have done this for 5 months now and I have lots a tremendous amount of weight. it also helped me in my PCOS. 

Any tips on how to successfully do it? I mean I tried it too but I always go back on my normal diet, it seems I can't last doing it. Any trick?

I am currently on keto now, I decided to try it since I gained quite a few pounds during lockdown lol

Planning to incorporate this in my fasting, they say that IF is much more effective with Keto

So hard to cut out carbs I swear. I like Keto but I cannot do it perfectly as most of the foods that I love can be considered as carbs and carbs is basically a no no in this diet ðŸ˜­

kingsnak

Planning to incorporate this in my fasting, they say that IF is much more effective with Keto

Yes, I saw a lot of videos about this on youtube

kingsnak

Yes, lots of my friedns recommended doing this as you can lose weight a lot faster with IF 

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16116