Hi all just a quick essay to introduce myself and to say hello, my name's Neil

If we could play nice i'm new at this, If I do make any mistakes on the forum could someone please tell me thanks, i'm not one hundred per cent confident

There should be a do's and dont's list pinned on here, only joking all the info is here, so thanks everyone for providing that over time.

A Little bit about me, I'm 53, single, straight, employed, around 6ft, grey tied back hair blue / grey eyes depending on I'm not so sure and built somewhere between slim and average build, I am looking for female / females for sexting and for regular meetups, as in FB, FWB or NSA, I'm in Stockport, south Manchester, I can accomodate weekdays or most weekends, the first meet will seem like a two hour refresher course after nine (nearly ten) years, and as the SAS say "Who Dares Wins"

Any questions get in touch, especially if not asking why have you gone without for so long!!!!  If anybody wants to know i'll tell them (It's not very exciting)

Cheers Neil,

Hello Mate, hope you'll find hook ups here... have a nice day

Hello @couldbeussexy or Neil, welcome to the forum babe..

babybio

Thanks to be both of you The nervouness and shynes is really kicking in dry mouth the works lol I'll just have to fight through it cheers again xx

couldbeussexy
babybio

Thanks to be both of you The nervouness and shynes is really kicking in dry mouth the works lol I'll just have to fight through it cheers again xx

No need to be shy here, it's just us.. Have you tried checking out the girls in Machester available in this site?

babybio
couldbeussexy
babybio

No need to be shy here, it's just us.. Have you tried checking out the girls in Machester available in this site?

@Babybio, I'm trying my best, even this is hard work I never used to be this shy got worse over the years, I have checked out the girls and I do intend to book, I'll post some more in these forums get me a little used to talking to ladies again, then I'll book, (its the ringing up and talking to people I don't know gets me tongue tied, shy and flustered, some women love that, it's a pain to be honest) It's just taken me a half hour to write this out, Cheers xx

Hello! I'm available tonight just message me on whatsapp +44 7451 232248

hey Neil! Don't be shy and hit me up 😉

I am shy but very good at sexting. 😊

its fun meeting new people here in the forum 😍

lyquni8969

I am shy but very good at sexting. 😊

I'll DM you

rileybaby

I shall

couldbeussexy
rileybaby

I shall

waiting 😚

rileybaby
couldbeussexy
rileybaby

I shall

waiting 😚

I sent you a DM / email a while ago

Howdy @couldbeussexy did you meet someone from here? 

couldbeussexy
babybio
couldbeussexy
babybio

@Babybio, I'm trying my best, even this is hard work I never used to be this shy got worse over the years, I have checked out the girls and I do intend to book, I'll post some more in these forums get me a little used to talking to ladies again, then I'll book, (its the ringing up and talking to people I don't know gets me tongue tied, shy and flustered, some women love that, it's a pain to be honest) It's just taken me a half hour to write this out, Cheers xx

I'm pretty sure you'll get use to this and I am confident that you'll improve your communication and social skills 😉

Total number of topics: 1575 Total number of posts: 16136