Single male, hetero, 40's..fit, funny, fuck-minkey, looking for sexual adventuress..maybe more..inside, outside..upside doon..πŸ€ͺ🀣🐺🐰

Hey mate, welcome to the forum

tirricklerr

Single male, hetero, 40's..fit, funny, fuck-minkey, looking for sexual adventuress..maybe more..inside, outside..upside doon..πŸ€ͺ🀣🐺🐰

wow, lol.. I like that you're funny hahaha... any pick up lines that u always used and works on girls..

Number or contact info please

babybio

what's yours baby? would love to send you a text or maybe a call? 

bassjets
babybio

what's yours baby? would love to send you a text or maybe a call? 

I'm fine both ways, check your messages

I never followed up..i can explain, if we get chance, but im free asa raptor again now and pretty darned hungry for mind, body n soul..Come to Cunnilingusburgh, and all shall be revealed..

are y`ok wi knots n ropes?..swings n toys, wild caravanning and fumblin in the gloamin...my beautiful , graceful feline gush-pony?

tirricklerr

I never followed up..i can explain, if we get chance, but im free asa raptor again now and pretty darned hungry for mind, body n soul..Come to Cunnilingusburgh, and all shall be revealed..

are y`ok wi knots n ropes?..swings n toys, wild caravanning and fumblin in the gloamin...my beautiful , graceful feline gush-pony?

free as a raptor, you meant you just got ditched by your girlfriend? LOL damn I miss feeling broken hearted

Total number of topics: 1573 Total number of posts: 16101