If anyone is searching for someone who is good at giving heads, you can contact me. Always down for it. You want it in private or public area? no problem for me. I like the thrills ❤️

@cocksucker we can chat if you like?

cocksucker

If anyone is searching for someone who is good at giving heads, you can contact me. Always down for it. You want it in hiprivate or public area? no problem for me. I like the thrills ❤️

Where are you @cocksucker ?

I would love to do it in oublic baby! 😘

cocksucker

If anyone is searching for someone who is good at giving heads, you can contact me. Always down for it. You want it in private or public area? no problem for me. I like the thrills ❤️

that is good to know! my friend down here wants your mouth.

💦💦😋

starbug123

Just chat? works with me. Where do you wanna chat?

cocksucker

Better if you include dyour phone number so we can directky contact you for this offer. 

freekyeunz
starbug123

Just chat? works with me. Where do you wanna chat?

Chat or more the worlds our oyster.  PM me go from there 

kingsnak
cocksucker

that is good to know! my friend down here wants your mouth.

Baby still waiting for you 💓

cocksucker

HI @cocksucker I have pm you check your messages 

cocksucker

How do we know you'r ethe best in this? Just kidding, I believe your a pro since you have no problem doing it even in public 👏

Okay but how can we contact you? @cocksucker a lot of people would like to experience you sucking expertise but nowhere to contact you though

Hi @cocksucker are you still there? We're still waiting here for your offered service 😉

starbug123
cocksucker

HI @cocksucker I have pm you check your messages 

What's your email address?

There's a lot of us waiting for this and now cocksucker is no longer active lol. Sad!

@kissmaniac maybe he's going along the list giving heads😄

A lot of people will be very happy if this is the case lol @mrebecca

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16116