Hi feeling a session tonight must be the warm weather. Beer going down very well lol. Lady's if your up for a tot and laugh pm me. Have a wicked night everybody 

Hello @starbug123 

juicesucker

Hello @starbug123 

@juicesucker a very big hello to you

Has anyone sent a pm to someone on here and actually got a reply?🤔

Yes and no reply.  Try sending one to me

hornymatty

Yes and no reply.  Try sending one to me

Sent one

miss having company. this covid!!! 

How about chat, girls?

where can I chat you @adrianalwaysdtf? 

I sent you some message Adrian. ðŸ˜˜

everyone ready for night out?

House sitting in Walsall tonight.  Any lady's local and board pm me. Have a good night everyone 

looking4moore

I sent you some message Adrian. ðŸ˜˜

I sent you a pm a while ago @looking4moore 

Did you find a nice lady here @starbug123?

kingsnak

Did you find a nice lady here @starbug123?

No @kingsnak maybe one day.  But it's worth coming on the forum.  Good fun reading the posts. And popping some posts of my own posts in is fun

@starburg123 you are right, this forum is the gold pit for everything you need, when you have problems, needs a consult or just want to meet people like yourself to have some fun 

rileybaby

@starburg123 you are right, this forum is the gold pit for everything you need, when you have problems, needs a consult or just want to meet people like yourself to have some fun 

Thanks @rileybaby glad to hear you agree.  I do wonder if anyone has actually meet with someone off hear in person 🤔

I'm certain someone caught up, so many people with same goals and same sets of mind 

kissmaniac

I'm certain someone caught up, so many people with same goals and same sets of mind 

Very true. If anyone has meet up with someone after chatting on here.  Give us a shout out at tell us all about it 

Total number of topics: 1572 Total number of posts: 16095