Hi I'm Julian, I'm 31 and I live in Greenock but i'm looking at Glasgow for possible future sessions, sexual and other stuff like going out for ride in the car or going for a drink and a chat if your up to any of this, im also open to what you would like to do?

I have mild form of aspergers but i don't have any communication problems or anything serious, its just when it comes to making new friends, when it can be a bit difficult.

Do not ask to text you on whatsapp as a lot of scammers use and they ask you to pay a depo, before booking even when i haven't booked anything, text or email only!

Age 25 - 40 female only

looking for ongoing stuff

been scammed before too. tho I met a lot of dope girls, it was amazing!

lets meet up adrian and have an amazing night! 😉

sex in cars is a must! It just sooo good you won't foget it!

mature women 30-40. wanna have fun and do sexy things 😚

kingsnak

mature women 30-40. wanna have fun and do sexy things 😚

well, doing it with mature really hits different!

juliand123

Hi I'm Julian, I'm 31 and I live in Greenock but i'm looking at Glasgow for possible future sessions, sexual and other stuff like going out for ride in the car or going for a drink and a chat if your up to any of this, im also open to what you would like to do?

I have mild form of aspergers but i don't have any communication problems or anything serious, its just when it comes to making new friends, when it can be a bit difficult.

Do not ask to text you on whatsapp as a lot of scammers use and they ask you to pay a depo, before booking even when i haven't booked anything, text or email only!

Age 25 - 40 female only

looking for ongoing stuff

I hear you bro! sick of texting & those scam shit when there r plenty of decent ladies providing good service! try some of the mature ladies here, wont regret it.
Cheers

Total number of topics: 1572 Total number of posts: 16100