Qvđź’•Incall/Outcallđź’•Greekđź’ŻBlowjob with condomđź’•fetishđź’ŻBlowjob without  condomđź’•GFEđź’•CarFunâś…Kissingâś…Outcallâś…Oral and Assâś…Analâś…Doggyâś…69positionâś…Any  series of sex postion is available đź’•for Mature Men Either Old or  youngâś…âś…I’m Available all day and night. If you interest     text me on whatsapp 8563697951

lauren63

Qvđź’•Incall/Outcallđź’•Greekđź’ŻBlowjob with condomđź’•fetishđź’ŻBlowjob without  condomđź’•GFEđź’•CarFunâś…Kissingâś…Outcallâś…Oral and Assâś…Analâś…Doggyâś…69positionâś…Any  series of sex postion is available đź’•for Mature Men Either Old or  youngâś…âś…I’m Available all day and night. If you interest     text me on whatsapp 8563697951

HI @lauren63 good advert where are you based? No point sending WhatsApp unless your in my area 

starbug123
lauren63

HI @lauren63 good advert where are you based? No point sending WhatsApp unless your in my area 

Well you can text her and ask her that though

@freekyeunz yes lol. 

starbug123
lauren63

new jersey area, scam

New Jersey in USA? @stromae666 lol it's miles away

kissmaniac

@freekyeunz yes lol. 

Did you contact her? How was it?

Total number of topics: 1579 Total number of posts: 16153