How is my profile on this site without my permission and who is writing these fake reviews? I have never had children. I do NOT have scars on my stomach - never ever. I do not even have loose skin on my tummy, I am toned and fit because I have NOT given birth to children so I do have the body of a twenty year old! Also I was not even in the country when these reviews were posted - I was in Dubai where I reside!!!!! FAKE FAKE SITE

theamandahunt

How is my profile on this site without my permission and who is writing these fake reviews? I have never had children. I do NOT have scars on my stomach - never ever. I do not even have loose skin on my tummy, I am toned and fit because I have NOT given birth to children so I do have the body of a twenty year old! Also I was not even in the country when these reviews were posted - I was in Dubai where I reside!!!!! FAKE FAKE SITE

What to say contact the support team 

theamandahunt

OMG! wanna check out your profile to read those reviews. May I know the name in your profile here in this site?

@theamandahunt am new to this. I think reporting to the support team would be the best option.

Contact support so they can take down the profile and maybe they will give you some explanations as well

theamandahunt

Damn, they could at least gave you good review right? 

Hope your fake profile will be taken down and I hope the creator or admin of this forum will take this seriously and make sure to properly verify profiles 

Hi there @theamandahunt so how was it? did you report it to the support team? What's their action on this? I just wanna know if the admins on this site take this matter seriously. 

@kinkshark as I could figure out, theamandahunt is a fake scam profile, I couldn't find any other posts, reviews, etc. That's something we have to deal every day and get used to it 

freekyeunz

@kinkshark as I could figure out, theamandahunt is a fake scam profile, I couldn't find any other posts, reviews, etc. That's something we have to deal every day and get used to it 

Yeah you're right, it's really hard to stop fake profiles from popping out.. 

kingsnak
freekyeunz

Wounder what sort of kick they get out of doing a fake profile like that 

starbug123
kingsnak
freekyeunz

Wounder what sort of kick they get out of doing a fake profile like that 

They like to play with people or possibly scamming them for money

Total number of topics: 1578 Total number of posts: 16151