+447451224584 whatsapp me 

Hi Natalia what are the services that you offer? Also, what's the location are you available everywhere?

hello im nicole 25 years old looking for fun message me if you want +447451244277 thanks

Nicole is probably a bot, same replies on many conversations...

@shavenshaft did you try calling the number? I think they just post their number here. They don't reply to comments as well (based on my experience) better try calling their number to see if she's real or not. 

maybe they are just shy and only open themselves up when you call them privately ðŸ‘¥

I agree with you @freekyeunz they only post their numbers so people can contact them directly and privately ask for their offered services or possibly arrange a meeting. 

bassjets

@shavenshaft did you try calling the number? I think they just post their number here. They don't reply to comments as well (based on my experience) better try calling their number to see if she's real or not. 

Tried and no reply

shavenshaft
bassjets

Tried and no reply

Well she said "Today" and she posted it on August 2, maybe she's no lnger available right now.

Hi @virginanne how about you? you up for a meet up? 

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16118