hello im nicole 25 years old looking for fun message me if you want thanks +447451244277

Hi Nicole my name is Mark I am based in Norwich where are u ? X 

Nicole what's your hourly rate for incall? 

Hello 

I’m Betty an available for hook up service both incall and outcall, let have some funs

betty44

Hello 

I’m Betty an available for hook up service both incall and outcall, let have some funs

Betty, I see you're new here, what's the number to call?

hi @nicol223 can we see how you look 👀

freekyeunz

hi @nicol223 can we see how you look 👀

yes, I am sure she's hot but it would be fun if she send us some picture so we can see her beauty

@kingsnak does the forum allows us to send or insert a picture in our comments or not? 

looking4moore

@kingsnak does the forum allows us to send or insert a picture in our comments or not? 

I don't think so, been a member here for quite a long time now and I didn't find a single post with a pictures in it. 

Does any one know if there's a way to upload a media on the forum?

no, discretion is the websites number one goal, the forum is linked to the main site, and imagine the fiasco if everyone can see who left the review 😄 

gianna

no, discretion is the websites number one goal, the forum is linked to the main site, and imagine the fiasco if everyone can see who left the review 😄 

I agree lol. Even if we can upload pictures here, I wouldn't dare to use my picture as my profile hahaha

adrianalwaysdtf
gianna

I agree lol. Even if we can upload pictures here, I wouldn't dare to use my picture as my profile hahaha

Hmmm, okay but what if someone from here ask you for some nudes (in private message of course) will you do it?

virginanne
adrianalwaysdtf
gianna

Hmmm, okay but what if someone from here ask you for some nudes (in private message of course) will you do it?

I would why not would you

mrfootball
virginanne
adrianalwaysdtf
gianna

I would why not would you

Depends on the agreement. If I get nudes from him as well then I'll be down for it!

Total number of topics: 1572 Total number of posts: 16099