I try very hard to have a lot of control in my life and there is something about being submissive in the bedroom that makes the balance just right 

Which would you like more—to be in control, or to be dominated?

I always prefer to prevail on the dom side, I don't know I always loved the control in any sphere of life, i cant imagine myself being sub to anyone 😄

gianna

I try very hard to have a lot of control in my life and there is something about being submissive in the bedroom that makes the balance just right 

Which would you like more—to be in control, or to be dominated?

Generally, I like to be in control but I like switching positions as well to experience it other way around. 

I like to be in control not just in sex but in life in general. 

juicesucker

I like to be in control not just in sex but in life in general. 

I can be your slave Darling. Call me, I'm available today and tomorrow!

I prefer to be incontrol in the bedroom and in everyday life to be onist

@kissmaniac sure thing! one thing, are you a babe or a dude?

it would be nice to be both! love it when I am submissive in sex but having control makes you feel more horny!!!

I tell you. Girls dominant in sex are really hot and sexy! 🔥

adrianalwaysdtf

indeed! I love it when my partner is submissive and I'm in control. Its just perfect!

adrianalwaysdtf

yes, I love it when the guy choke me, pull my hair and spank my ass. Being tied to bed is even better!

looking4moore
adrianalwaysdtf

yes, I love it when the guy choke me, pull my hair and spank my ass. Being tied to bed is even better!

@looking for more I would love to pull your hair and spank your ass while fucking you doggy then I would tie you to the bed and we'll I will leave the rest to your imagination dm me your number let's get this sorted 

mrfootball
looking4moore
adrianalwaysdtf

@looking for more I would love to pull your hair and spank your ass while fucking you doggy then I would tie you to the bed and we'll I will leave the rest to your imagination dm me your number let's get this sorted 

Oh, the scenario's already playing in my mind. Thanks Babe!

looking4moore
mrfootball
looking4moore
adrianalwaysdtf

Oh, the scenario's already playing in my mind. Thanks Babe!

@looking4moore no problem let's just arrange to meet so week can make this scenario reality 

Total number of topics: 1576 Total number of posts: 16145