Any females want a fuck buddie. I'm  40 6ft tall short dark hair and medium build message me if your interested i live east midlands area

Any young ladies  Want to meet up and have sex tonight

Hi am 34yo from Glasgow athletic build 6ft looking for fun can accommodate get intouch girls 

guess I'm the fourth guy in this comment lol, I am also looking for a girl here 😅

juicesucker

guess I'm the fourth guy in this comment lol, I am also looking for a girl here 😅

Loopks like no girls looking for fun 😂

We better get to watching pork and walking 😂🤣😂🤣

mrfootball
juicesucker

😂😂😆

virginanne
mrfootball
juicesucker

😂😂😆

🤣😂🤣😂

virginanne
mrfootball
juicesucker

😂😂😆

you are cute! I can imagine you giggling 😍

hello im elsa 23 years old im good service and available 24/7 message me if you want here my number 07451213552

@mrfootball looks like Elsa @elsa32 is the answer to your prayer and she posted a number as well which is very convenient. I'll save her number for my friend as well 😊. 

virginanne

@mrfootball looks like Elsa @elsa32 is the answer to your prayer and she posted a number as well which is very convenient. I'll save her number for my friend as well 😊. 

She looks about 14 no thank you im not in to kids I like mine between 25 and 50 😘

Total number of topics: 1579 Total number of posts: 16152