I'm new to this, anyone had problems with fake profiles on here? 

Been here for a long time now, I think I joined this forum last year and I did not encounter one fake profile which is really nice. But yes, there are suspicious post like someone who post with their numbers and not a UK number. 

If they doesn't reposnd to your private message, does that makes them fake? Lol

kissmaniac

It means they're not interested with you lol or probably had no time as they already have plans which is a bit sad. 

Some of them are only here to read what interests them and they don't want any interaction with anyone, I was doing that when I first joined 

I read stuff mostly here as I find it so fun but I also responded to my messages but barely honestly hahah

freekyeunz

I read stuff mostly here as I find it so fun but I also responded to my messages but barely honestly hahah

And you responded to my messages which I'm really grateful for 😁💖

adrianalwaysdtf
kissmaniac

It means they're not interested with you lol or probably had no time as they already have plans which is a bit sad. 

Not interested with me hurts me lol but anyways, all is cool, gotta keep looking 👅

kissmaniac
adrianalwaysdtf
kissmaniac

Not interested with me hurts me lol but anyways, all is cool, gotta keep looking 👅

Yeah, gotta be persistent and consistent in looking lol

I am here for almost or already a year now and so far so good with profiles. Of course, you should also be careful and know the person you're chatting with before meeting. 

bassjets

I am here for almost or already a year now and so far so good with profiles. Of course, you should also be careful and know the person you're chatting with before meeting. 

yeah mate, for me being scammed is really up to you. you need to be careful and verify things first before jumping to it. 

kingsnak
freekyeunz

And you responded to my messages which I'm really grateful for 😁💖

No problem Babe, I am happy that I decide to your answer message too 😊

I’ve heard great things about the page. 
I think there are fake profiles everywhere, we have to be cautious and assess carefully before choosing a girl.
Scams always happen because people aren’t careful enough, we have to have a “clinical eye”.

jakes016

I’ve heard great things about the page. 
I think there are fake profiles everywhere, we have to be cautious and assess carefully before choosing a girl.
Scams always happen because people aren’t careful enough, we have to have a “clinical eye”.

I definitely agree with you. Scams exist everywhere and being careful and if we check the profile properly and made extra research then we're safe. 

andyjames7

I am new here as well I'm a member for two or three weeks now and so far, no fake profiles. 

lenahoe69
andyjames7

I am new here as well I'm a member for two or three weeks now and so far, no fake profiles. 

Hey welcome to the forum. If ever you need a man for fun I am always down to do it 

adrianalwaysdtf
lenahoe69
andyjames7

Hey welcome to the forum. If ever you need a man for fun I am always down to do it 

You okay with meeting with me too? FWB sounds great. I don't have someone for now if ever I get horny. 

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16108