I see it on here a lot in various threads.

I’m still unsure what it actually means, does it mean sex without anal/oral/BDSM etc?

was wondering the same lol seen in reviews and comments... i kinda get impression it is just plain, like vanilla, not good not bad

maybe im wrong, thats just what i could come up with =)

Run of the mill normal  sex 

gianna

I’m still unsure what it actually means, does it mean sex without anal/oral/BDSM etc?

It means normal fucking lol the opposite is called kinky sex hun. 

gianna

Vanilla is a sex with no twist. 😜 I think everyone can already understands that. 😘

vanilla is just a plain sex. others find it boring but there are others too who likes vanilla sex.

juicesucker

vanilla is just a plain sex. others find it boring but there are others too who likes vanilla sex.

I find it boring but I do enjoy it sometime, depends on the guy. I'm more like on the kinkiy side type of girl. How about you?

Sent me a private message here and we can arrange a meeting. I'll demonstrate what vanilla sex is 😝

Normal sex and I can give you a vanila sex but still mind blowing. Contact me Baby, my inbox is always available! @gianna 

gianna

Yes Honey, it means that. Why are you curious about this? How about the kinky sex, don't you wanna know about it?

If it's plain i don't like it than 😜

gianna

If it's plain i don't like it than 😜

Then go for kinky and you can do it with me 😝 I know a lot of things that can definitely make you scream 😝 in a good way. 

The little I’ve read on other forums is that Vanilla Sex is a term from the BDSM community they use to refer to simple and basic sex.

I think it’s enjoyable in all its forms, it all depends on each person’s tastes.
I’m sure we’ve all had vanilla sex at some point.

Total number of topics: 1571 Total number of posts: 16079