What do you prefer when it comes to this choice?

It depends on the situation though, I personally to have both from time to time lol. How about you @kinkyjohnny?

Quickie. I love to do it in different places, mostly attracted to public 😜 but I can do marathon as well. 

Depends on the girl, if she wants quickie then okay, if she wants a marathon, okay for me as well. I can do everything in sex lol 

kissmaniac

Depends on the girl, if she wants quickie then okay, if she wants a marathon, okay for me as well. I can do everything in sex lol 

What if the girl wants to have a marathon sex but then you're running late for something important. What would you do in this situation? 

virginanne
kissmaniac

What if the girl wants to have a marathon sex but then you're running late for something important. What would you do in this situation? 

How important is this "something important" just kidding, pretty sure my girl will understand it but I'll definitely promise her that we won;t be sleeping once I come back to make her request come true 😜

I am into both lol I don;t mind doing it all night or sneaking in a bathroom or fitting room for a quickie 🔥

A marathon of rough sex, teasing games, Kamasutra from start to finish, and a few bruises there and there :p

It depends on the time, the place and the girl. Some want it quick and others prefer a marathon.

I adapt to what the girl wants, I enjoy myself either way. 

lenahoe69

I am into both lol I don;t mind doing it all night or sneaking in a bathroom or fitting room for a quickie 🔥

Oh, now I wanna meet you hahaha, check your inbox Babe ❤️

I can both lol. No problems with doing marathon sex here. Young and energetic 🔥

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16118