I am a water sports virgin, haven't a clue what to do or where to start. I was thinking of me offering it to clients but need a few answers first

Should I allow water sports to take place in bed?
Doesn't it make a dreadful mess?
Should I charge extra for this service?
Who enjoys it more?

Thanks as always

Definitely not in bed lol but if you're okay in changing sheets and cleaning every client then go for it 😁 more than a mess in my experience lol and yes should be extra I don't know what gender enjoys it more, I guess it really just depends. 

I can only do squirt lol but I definitely want to learn more acts hahaha I would say boys love watersports more than girls just my opinion 😄

Can someone explain to me what watersports include, from what I can figure out I don't like it :D

Okay you said you're a watersport virgin but do you know how to squirt? Or if you'll add this to your service, what watersport can you do? 

adrianalwaysdtf

Okay you said you're a watersport virgin but do you know how to squirt? Or if you'll add this to your service, what watersport can you do? 

Pretty sure she knows things cause she won't offer it otherwise 

Every place is the right place for squirtfest 

gixxxer

Squirtfest, oh I love that lol. I love watersports too but I am not fun of cleaning so I always prefer doing it in places that's way easier to clean lol

mariacasandra
gixxxer

Squirtfest, oh I love that lol. I love watersports too but I am not fun of cleaning so I always prefer doing it in places that's way easier to clean lol

Places that's easier to clean, can you please specify? 😂

Hi @esmeralda now I wanna book you for this service, how to book or arrange a meeting with you? Send me the details here or through private message. 

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16132