I've had a bad experience with another working lady. We were renting an apartment together and she got an outcall to a really good hotel and didn't have suitable clothes to wear to go into the hotel......(you can prob tell where this is going). Never heard from her again. What is your experience?

I try to use only trusted and verified sites. Where you can see legit information about person you meet 

There is few famous and old-fashioned sites Im sure most of the people know them, but i prefer adultsearch.com and richobo.com cuz you might find not just event provider but look for something else strip club or massage parlor or maybe other place to go. Also eros i still number 1 other sites death and do not look legit to me. 

There is few famous and old-fashioned sites Im sure most of the people know them, but i prefer Adultsearch and Richobo cuz you might find not just event provider but look for something else strip club or massage parlor or maybe other place to go. Also eros i still number 1 other sites death and do not look legit to me. 

Total number of topics: 1573 Total number of posts: 16101