Is there a water-based lube that tastes nice, is sugar-free and is unlikely to aggravate? Next week I'm frightened I'll injure myself. I have a chance to do high volume for a few days and I need the money, but if I'm swollen after a bit of gentle fingering, I'm doomed

Im really scared for all of this to be honest, I feel like my feet has been injured or something seriously something has happened...

If you have one of these symptoms my highest recommendation is going to the doctor immediately, because every single body is different and maybe that lubricant you mean of, makes you some allergic reaction. 

Taste nice? Are you seriously tasting the lube? Anyways, for water based lube i recommend Aloe Cadabra. This one really works for me...

mariacasandra

Taste nice? Are you seriously tasting the lube? Anyways, for water based lube i recommend Aloe Cadabra. This one really works for me...

She meant taste nice on the pussy baby 😂😂 My cock taste nice I can guarantee you that 😝😜

sensualseduction

Is there a water-based lube that tastes nice, is sugar-free and is unlikely to aggravate? Next week I'm frightened I'll injure myself. I have a chance to do high volume for a few days and I need the money, but if I'm swollen after a bit of gentle fingering, I'm doomed

Have you heard of Durex Play Tingling Water-based Gel Lube?This one works wonders for me. My sensitive little flower love it so much 💖

I am fine even without a lube so sorry babe, I cannot recommend anything on this. 😊

orgasmicbabe

I am fine even without a lube so sorry babe, I cannot recommend anything on this. 😊

Really? what should I do to meet you for anal sex? I love anal sex and to be honest, not a girls are okay with doing it

kissmaniac
orgasmicbabe

Really? what should I do to meet you for anal sex? I love anal sex and to be honest, not a girls are okay with doing it

Mate, she did not say she's fine doing anal without lube lol. 

sensualseduction

I love oil based lube for some reason, it's good for anal sex 😉

If you're too tight, use lube freely. But if the problem continues after that, and it still causes you pain go to the doctor... 

Health is most important to everyone...

sexymissy21
sensualseduction

Oils based lube can damage latex condoms, same for latex clothing. Not recommended for use with either. Of course not a problem with non-latex condoms. 

What lubes should be used for latex condoms? 

strawberryblonde
sexymissy21
sensualseduction

Oils based lube can damage latex condoms, same for latex clothing. Not recommended for use with either. Of course not a problem with non-latex condoms. 

So latex condoms have a higher chance of breaking when used with oil based lubes? 

Total number of topics: 1573 Total number of posts: 16101