If you want to know where to get these extensions in the US, the link above has a US-based hair salon near me Halocouture Hair Extensions as one of the best volume weft extensions providers.

Thanks but me and my girl don't have any plans on going to US anytime soon. 

I am interested in pussy and not in har lol

alliehair

If you want to know where to get these extensions in the US, the link above has a US-based hair salon near me Halocouture Hair Extensions as one of the best volume weft extensions providers.

Okay, love that you advertized here.. Unfortunately, you're in US and I am living in the UK

mariacasandra
alliehair

Okay, love that you advertized here.. Unfortunately, you're in US and I am living in the UK

yesh, I wonder how he find this website lol

Why would you post something about hair extensions in a forum like this? I mean, this doesn't make sense at all. If you wanna advertized, you can create a fb page or somethiing but not here bro. 

Do you mean hair extensions down there? LOL girl, you are so funny. we are from the other side of the planet, going to your salon would cost more than owning one. tsk tsk 

this is supposed to be a place where you can find hottest models in the UK. what salon are you talking about? does it provide extra service? 

Your 90% off will be much appreciated if you're someone who is offering a service. preferably sex ðŸ‘… 

yournoah

Your 90% off will be much appreciated if you're someone who is offering a service. preferably sex ðŸ‘… 

Okay why go chase a 90% off when you can totally have sex with me for free this coming weekend? I am bored so please tell me you'll cum to me. ðŸ‘„

I came here from distant Italy to visit but now I need sex so I am looking for a strong man, write me on my whatsapp number for details about me,

🌟💌 +39 327 285 3164

sugarplumolga
yournoah

Okay why go chase a 90% off when you can totally have sex with me for free this coming weekend? I am bored so please tell me you'll cum to me. ðŸ‘„

I'd like to purchase that free sex you're offering baby. Please tell how to get that. 

The only bad thing about this is that it's US based. 

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16118