Did you guys know that May is a masturbation month? Just wanna know your best maturbation technique when no one is around to satisfy you. How do you satisfy your self? ❤️👂❤️

Wait, you mean there's month for masturbation? I thought it's everyday? 

I don't think there's a lot of ways to masturbate when you're a man. I am doing it the classic way

If I could eat my own pussy I would for masturbation but as you know it's impossible. I just love it when people eat me..

I masturbate every day especially when my period is coming cause that when my hormones messing me up, always horny all the time lol.

Hey orgasmicbabe, how ru?. I love eating pussy for ages, and I mean ages, can't get enough of it, get back to me if your interested? 

zarixoxo

I masturbate every day especially when my period is coming cause that when my hormones messing me up, always horny all the time lol.

Same here girl lol, hormones fuck my system when my period is about to come. It feels like I want a dick inside me all the time lol. 

I got a lot of vibrators babe, different kinds and they are really good companion when it comes to masturbation. 

I don't have any idea about this "MasturbationMay" thing lol. So what are we suppose to do during this month? Like masturbate more? 

I wanna see you girls masturbate 😜 I like wet wet wet pussy 😋

Really? I thought we're suppose to do it everyday or anytime we want? 

I love licking pussy I'm game if u hun

Nah, I don't care what month it is. I always to this thing anyways lol

mariacasandra

Did you guys know that May is a masturbation month? Just wanna know your best maturbation technique when no one is around to satisfy you. How do you satisfy your self? ❤️👂❤️

I know about this but I don't really give much thought as people masturbate everyday lol

Okay, there should be an event where we can watch you gorgeous ladies masturbate 😜

hunkygeorge

I wanna see you girls masturbate 😜 I like wet wet wet pussy 😋

I like seeing guys masturbate too., when all that cum comes sliding off your hands.. God I wanted to lick it dry. or when you splatter the cum to my wet pussy.. hmmppppp sounds so good. it's making me wet now

hunkygeorge

Okay, there should be an event where we can watch you gorgeous ladies masturbate 😜

and we will call it The MasturDay.. it sounds crazy lol it will look like the ancient times where people has that sort of orgy in public.. 

mariacasandra

oh my fucking God. lol I googled it and it was fucking legit. HA HA HA HA 

May 28

National Masturbation Day 2022

adrianalwaysdtf
mariacasandra

oh my fucking God. lol I googled it and it was fucking legit. HA HA HA HA 

May 28

National Masturbation Day 2022

Dio mio, you won!!! We should marked our calendar for this day and have like a party or activity next year 😝

lenahoe69
hunkygeorge

and we will call it The MasturDay.. it sounds crazy lol it will look like the ancient times where people has that sort of orgy in public.. 

God, orgy in public is in my bucket list 😜

Every day is masturbation day! Any hoe here want to masturbate together? 

How often do you guys masturbate?

2-3 times per week. I don't want my fellow to get rusty.

Total number of topics: 1573 Total number of posts: 16101