Hi I'm Scott fit healthy clean genuine guy. Single and looking for like minded lady who would like to meet up with me and attend adult parties.

I'm 5'7 almost 50 with a high sexual apetite and drive. Meet for drink first to see if there some chemistry, no pressure or mind games just go with the flow. If your a women looking to explore the swinging/adult party scene, get in touch no harm in being upfront..

Look forward to your replies Scott

Hello there Scott, thanks for the number, I'll surely contact you once I'm done with my work ❤️

Hello @lenahoe69 nice meeting you here love. I sent you a private message. 

mrstaminauk

Hi I'm Scott fit healthy clean genuine guy. Single and looking for like minded lady who would like to meet up with me and attend adult parties.

I'm 5'7 almost 50 with a high sexual apetite and drive. Meet for drink first to see if there some chemistry, no pressure or mind games just go with the flow. If your a women looking to explore the swinging/adult party scene, get in touch no harm in being upfront..

You fit the guy that I've been looking for. I tried calling the number but it won't go through tho

zarixoxo
mrstaminauk

You fit the guy that I've been looking for. I tried calling the number but it won't go through tho

Same here Babe... Maybe Scott is no longer looking for a girl? 

lenahoe69
zarixoxo
mrstaminauk

Same here Babe... Maybe Scott is no longer looking for a girl? 

bit random but am looking for a girl a live in durham north east  and a can host hope to here sumthing back contacted me on 07494779939

Swing party? nice!! Where will this party be held? 

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16126