any girls near leeds wanna come over and have me eat you out, use my fingers deep inside you , hitting that right spot,,, and then fuck them till they collapse? and if you have a girlfriend that you wanna bring with you to join us, all three of us being filthy as hell with each other? got 2 bottle of grey goose, half oz of weed and can easily get hold of 3.5gs of sniff.. lets party the night away

so fkin horny right now.. lol

And here I am thinking I am the only feeling so horny today lol. Hope we can both find a woman today for our cravings 😁

Oh buddy, I think it's clear that us being here means wjere looking for sex and is horny lol @hunkygeorge

@adrianalwaysdtf agreed, we all horny here so girls where are you now? 

Uh, I don't want your fingers deep inside me, I want the other thing 😁

Only if you allow me to eat you too 👅 oh and if you want a friend, I have someone who is crazy and wildly down for this!

lenahoe69

Only if you allow me to eat you too 👅 oh and if you want a friend, I have someone who is crazy and wildly down for this!

can I eat? and be like Oliver Twist.. please can I have some more!!! nothing gives me more of a buzz than to KNOW I just made her cum with my mouth.. that warm taste as it flows out of you.. I learnt from a Lesbian ;D haha 

read your mail from me..earlier on I was ready to blow the top,, and I think you will be able to tell fron the message.. ;)

mariacasandra

Uh, I don't want your fingers deep inside me, I want the other thing 😁

you can anything you like! but while my mouth is on your clit and it may be a tiny bit difficult to that done for you..  and my fingers.. they home in on where is "just right"...this is one man who knows how to find your g-spot! and what to do with it.. and to read the signs to get me therer ;

oral is my speciallity x

lenahoe69

I read that wrong.. of course you can! I would love that!

Oh yaaaas, I am already imagining you eating me and my eyes rolling back cause it was sooooo gooood! I need this, please give it to me. 

Any girl in Newark-on-Trent Nottingham up and working can drive to you pay cash ever one to one or love to girls and me 

really12

Any girl in Newark-on-Trent Nottingham up and working can drive to you pay cash ever one to one or love to girls and me 

What is the number to call? Or should we just email you? 

if any of the ladies that responded in here are free this week, from now until Friday, either in the Leeds area or can get there or within a reasonable distance.. and would like to find out just how much I love eating both kitty and ass :D  before us fucking till we collapse.. whatsapp me on 07393295782

you need to whatsapp before calling .. I do not answer numbers I do not know

Any Birmingham goer ready for my hard warm dick here? 

Birmingham is full of them mate, take a look at ER gallery, you'll find one in a minute. 

Total number of topics: 1573 Total number of posts: 16101