Hello sexy lady we are a beautiful fit clean sexy couple looking for horny lady to join us and pay you for your pleasure name your price we will can meet before to enjoy your company and make sure you feel okay and comfortale before we ask what your okay with and im sure you will be relaxed in our company before we move on and telll you what we would love to enjoy our sexual fanasies im a lady who loves to pleasure a woman while my hubby watches and plays with himself iif you are happy with us both to kiss and carress you is our passion and turn on then next is u can watch us fucking and thats our climax if you like next time you can ask us what you would like and we wouold be happy to pay for your pleasure it makes it more thrilling and exciting im a lady 38 with a great fit body and he is a gentleman with a small cock but good looks and always happy and likes to pleasure a lady with hes dirty hands and has a amazing touch we have been together for 9 yrs and always made me feel like the only woman he desires we will pay you very welll cause we would love to see you again and this is more for your pleasure as it is of ours we have a nice home in london and would make you feel comfortable and welcome you as our family our sexual pleasure is making you enjoy this experance so hope to hear from you and happy dayz lol x jean & mark x

❤️

fungent50

Hello sexy lady we are a beautiful fit clean sexy couple looking for horny lady to join us and pay you for your pleasure name your price we will can meet before to enjoy your company and make sure you feel okay and comfortale before we ask what your okay with and im sure you will be relaxed in our company before we move on and telll you what we would love to enjoy our sexual fanasies im a lady who loves to pleasure a woman while my hubby watches and plays with himself iif you are happy with us both to kiss and carress you is our passion and turn on then next is u can watch us fucking and thats our climax if you like next time you can ask us what you would like and we wouold be happy to pay for your pleasure it makes it more thrilling and exciting im a lady 38 with a great fit body and he is a gentleman with a small cock but good looks and always happy and likes to pleasure a lady with hes dirty hands and has a amazing touch we have been together for 9 yrs and always made me feel like the only woman he desires we will pay you very welll cause we would love to see you again and this is more for your pleasure as it is of ours we have a nice home in london and would make you feel comfortable and welcome you as our family our sexual pleasure is making you enjoy this experance so hope to hear from you and happy dayz lol x jean & mark x

wow superb!

Total number of topics: 1572 Total number of posts: 16099