Lads, consider this suggestion as a little present for holidays, thank me later.
https://www.escortrankings.uk/barbara-escort-london-207538
The best independent pussy in London!
Edward, all that info you can find on ER website. There you can find all services and offers. I'll post it here for you.
https://www.escortrankings.uk/alexandra4u-escort-london-121758
Latina lovers, Bianca Prado is a fucking queen of BJs. She's two levels above every other girl in London, and i've been with lot of them. Fantastic hoe!
Lads, please help me. I'm interested in punting a mature hoe called Alexandra. Any advice would be helpful. What she performs best? Does she requests deposits? Does she likes anal? She looks great and lusty for her age. I turned on the moment i saw her.
I've been with Anastasia once. She's cute and attractive, but doesn't have a charm at all. I had feeling like she doesn't want to do it, so reluctant and unenthusiastic. I regret punting her and just want to finish as quick as i could and to get out of there. I punted girls who aren't that pretty, but they knew how to get you excited and turn you on, and that's the most important thing with escorts. Maybe it just wasn't her day, but im not going to punt her again, that's for sure.
You guys have to try Anastasia. She's affordable, attractive, and that fuckable face which is going to turn you on in a second. You're not going to regret it.
Profile:
https://www.escortrankings.uk/anastasia-escort-london-147010
Well, if we are going to talk over the independent escorts, we have to include London as well. Please give us hints, recommendations, opinions, and suggest us reliable girls. Regards.