I recently finished watching all the seasons of Game of Thrones. I was late to start watching it. I saw all the hype around the TV series and thought of watching it. But to be honest, I didn't like it all that much. I think I'm not a big fantasy and violence fan. So anyway, I'm looking for a new TV series to enjoy during my free time. I have finished watching Lost, Prison Break, One Tree Hill, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother... Popular TV series. Please recommend a good TV series that I haven't mentioned. I look forward to seeing your recommendations.

Hey Rose! I didn't like Game of Thrones much either but that's okay. Everyone doesn't need to like it haha Anyway, I watched this TV series recently and I was really impressed. Chernobyl. It's based around the events of the Chernobyl disaster and it's definitely one of the best TV series that I have watched to this day. I highly suggest that you watch it. Another good thing about it is that it doesn't have so many seasons. It's fairly short compared to many TV series out there.

@ShanyaXXX I loved Chernobyl too! But I'm a bit disappointed to hear that you ladies didn't like GoT. It's absolutely one of my personal favourites. I also recommend Breaking Bad. It's one of the best TV series of all time and I loved it. It's not a short TV series though. Episodes are long and there are around six seasons if I'm not mistaken. But it's worth every second of it!

Hey guys! Thanks a lot for your recommendations. I will check them out :)

Have you watched Sherlock? It's my favourite TV series to this day. They are almost like movies. Quite long episodes and so thrilling. They have done a great job with an amazing cast too. Each season has a few episodes because they take so long to create.

I like most of the mentions here. My favourites are True Detective, Breaking Bad, and Sherlock. Those are amazing TV series. @lucytheblondie I know what you mean about Sherlock. I wish there were hundreds more episodes out there to watch. They are sooo good!

Thanks @lucytheblondie and @LoverBoySam for your replies. Now I'm getting enough TV series recommendations for a long time but it's good to know that there are so many good ones out there. Keep em coming guys :)

If you're into comedy, I highly recommend The Office and I don't mean the US version. That's a spin off of the original UK version which in my opinion is funnier. The cast is amazing although they are almost unknown compared to the cast of the US version. Except for Ricky Gervais. I don't think anyone who's into comedy doesn't know him. I must also mention Narcos. It's an awesome TV series that I enjoyed watching a lot. The story of Pablo Escobar and it's amazing how the story unfolds until his death. But the TV series doesn't stop there just as the drug trade. You should check it out for sure.

I love some of the recommendations here. It's great to see so many people with great taste in TV series. I'm happy to see that no one mentioned The Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother and things like that. Those TV series are nothing compared to masterpieces like Breaking Bad, Chernobyl, and True Detective.

Thanks for your comments guys. The list grows haha but I'm so happy that I'm finally finding out about so many good shows to watch. @Neel.H I did mention those. I guess I'm the odd one out with poor taste :(

@RoseLove There's nothing like that. You like what you like. I mean just because one likes to eat healthy doesn't mean they have to completely stay away from junk food ;) I'm into comedy. I like The Office, US version, Freaks and Geeks which is quite old but still very very good, and Breaking Bad. If you're into Breaking Bad, I recommend that you give Better Call Saul a go too. It's pretty awesome.

I like to watch cartoon TV series. You should try them out. Especially South Park and The Simpsons. They may look simple but they are comedy Gold if you ask me.

Once again, thank you so much for all your recommendations guys. I've been following all your lovely comments and I've noted down everything you have mentioned. I'm going to go through one by one and pick one to watch. Once I'm done with that, I'll move on to the next :) I'm pretty sure that I now have a couple of year's worth of TV series to watch haha

@HollySawyer Are those the only animated series that you're watching? I would suggest that you also try to watch Bob's Burgers and Ricky And Morty.

@RoseLove which of the show recommendations did you actually started to watch?

If I'm not too late to suggest @@RoseLove Also try watching Money Heist and Peaky Blinders.

I think we are all disappointed with Game of Thrones but the first 5 seasons are great IMO, you should try The Witcher and it has a similar vibe to GOT. 

I agree with brodie69r about The Witcher which was really good. As for the other shows that I love, they're Altered Carbon, Barry, and Mr. Robot.

If you didn't watch Lucifer, you don't know what you are missing, The devil himself, you can't stop watching, and you'll learn a few things, first and most important, don't lice a boring life, be free, party, do what you desire even if it means breaking a few rules along the way, never listen to anyone rather than yourself. Just watch it, i can't describe you how good it is 

gianna

If you didn't watch Lucifer, you don't know what you are missing, The devil himself, you can't stop watching, and you'll learn a few things, first and most important, don't lice a boring life, be free, party, do what you desire even if it means breaking a few rules along the way, never listen to anyone rather than yourself. Just watch it, i can't describe you how good it is 

Oh hell yeah!!! I love love love Lucifer! If he will use his mojo thing on me, I feel like I could strip in front of him in like two seconds. Gosh, his sex appeal is really out of this world, wish I could fuck him. 

I was hooked with anime's during quarantine hahahaha but I getting back on Netflix series right now. I actually like the Queen's Gambit and Prison Break. 

The series I’ve watched recently that I loved were El Juego de las Llaves and You, they’re very good I recommend them. 

Bouns, Tv series you can't stop watching. Has it all. not the best one, but defiantly keeps the attention

Into sitcoms lately, I need a good laugh because my days has been so gloomy these past few months. 

Total number of topics: 1573 Total number of posts: 16101