Posts: 8

I agree, adultwork is the best because most escorts use it frequently, on a daily basis and you can get the most info about them there. Also there is dirty content on offer, photos and videos, they simply offer more for users. But, reviews on there suck! Also their profile verification for escorts sucks too, as a lot of scammers are there... 

alik246

Thanks Kingsize!

 

From what I've read, I think you're right, most Vivastreet posts seem alittle suspicious. Their ads either disappear after a short time or there's problems messaging them. Although a few that I've found seem to have profiles setup on ER or AW and their details and locations seem to match up. I'll probably be very cautious with trying to book anyone on the site either way. 

 

Thanks for the help.

I agree Vivastreet is really poor from the service seekers perspective.  Its full of fake pictures and duplicated ads where the same girls photos are used for multiple ads where the SP is supposedly available in multiple places all at the same time !.

There are many other escort finding sites but all with the same problems e.g. ''my local escorts''.  You put in a place such as ''Woking'' and then you see loads of ads but they are for SPs miles away in London but who claim to be prepared to do an outcall to Woking. The pictures are unverified , their current availability status is unclear and they are all 150 quid or more !

 

For me as a service seeker the best way to find an escort is still Adultwork.  This is because its updated through the day so its clear if the SP is available today or not. 

 Also new photos are often added and you can see feedback comments and sometime detailed field reports ( by reading these carefully you soon see which are the really good SPs and whihcones just OK or those SPs only have comments from dodgy looking reviewers so are best to avoid completely. )  Best of all with AW you can search by locality, price, size, nationality almost any criteria you want.

Then its best to see if you can find anything about the SPs from AW that you have on your short list on the UKPunting site by scrolling through recent reports and avoiding those with a ratio of less than 4 positive to 1 negative review..

 

Other sites come and go but all suffer form the flaw of being riddled with fake profiles and non verifiable details.

 

I have looked on SAAFE the forum used by escorts to advise each other and they do seem to get some business from sites like VS and my local escort.  However they also complain about receiving lots of time waster phone calls from their profiles on these sites. 

Some of the SPs complain about the verification measures on AW and the hassle complying with their new processes.  However ,  to me as an SP its reassuring to know that AW admin do check things thoroughly and need proper info from the SPs before they will allow a profile to stay live.  Lots of other sites dont seem to care about verification which is bad for us as service seekers.

 

 

Thanks Kingsize!

 

From what I've read, I think you're right, most Vivastreet posts seem alittle suspicious. Their ads either disappear after a short time or there's problems messaging them. Although a few that I've found seem to have profiles setup on ER or AW and their details and locations seem to match up. I'll probably be very cautious with trying to book anyone on the site either way. 

 

Thanks for the help.

Never heard of the escort, just want to inform you pal, give those Vivastreet scammers a wide berth. I was trying to find an escort there a lots of times, 95% percent there are scammers.

They usually include the hotel expenses into incall fees so don't worry about it. To make it all clear, ask her and arrange it all beforehand.

Thanks Ted!

 

I noticed she had Edinburgh listed as her location, that's why I was a bit dubious about her profile being real on the ad I found as it listed her as being in London and calling herself by another name. 

 

I'm not a member of pointing so thanks for letting me know she's had a legit review.

 

I did message her through the contact info she had and seems she's located out of a hotel in Canary Wharf at the moment so I assume that she must not have fixed accommodation and that's how she seems to have moved around such a distance. It also sounds like the hotel is quite a stumping ground for escorts.

 

In regards the hotel, does anyone know if there's usually any extra costs for this type of 'incall' date? I thought maybe they'd expect you pay for the hotel room??

 

On thhe hotel topic, does anyone also know if picking up an escort at a hotel bar cost more the prebooking? Do they usually charge 'in call' or 'outcall' fees and is better to prebook? I might be lining up a night out with mates soon and thought going to one of these bars might be easier for everyone but not sure if that's gonna be a lot more expensive then prebooking something that's definitely charged at a 'in call' rate.

 

Thanks

 

A

She's got 1 recent review on ukpunting. The meeting occurred in Edinburgh, the guy claims that she looks as per photos, a lovely toned body with huge ass and bolt ons. Doesn't know English, so they communicated via google translate. He got OW and multiple positions, all in all his verdict was highly positive...

Hi all,

 

Wondered if anyone has any advice on using the Vivastreet website and whether anyone's heard of, or used the services, of a Brazilian escort called Gabby:

 

https://www.escortrankings.uk/hannah-gorgeous-escort-edinburgh-243358

 

I've tried doing an online search of her and she appears to have been listed on Vivastreet and Secret Hostess at different times under the name Hannah or Gabby and has also been located at different places in the north of England as well as London now, where I'm based.

 

As the listings seemed quite random for locations and there's a few different contact numbers listed for each ad I was a little dubious if her ads are just scams. Although I'm unsure how I'd be scammed as I'm new to escorts.

 

If anyone has any knowledge of Vivastreet or Secret Hostess or Gabby/Hannah it would be really helpful to me.

 

Thanks

Posts: 8
Total number of topics: 1985 Total number of posts: 18564