Any guys want payed fun with me

Are you the one who's going to pay or you're looking for somebody that you will pay to have fun with you? 

Perhaps you should include the things you do in order to attract customers on your behalf.

lustybetsy

Are you the one who's going to pay or you're looking for somebody that you will pay to have fun with you? 
It is possible that we're the ones who's going to pay @funfun

If you really want guys to notice you, I would just suggest that you post a sexy photo of yourself here in to get their attention

I'm absolutely chuffed when someone wants to have fun. I don't know your rate but I want to know your experience.

@shirleybeans Are you also experience enough to try all the fun things to her?

Well, everybody wants to have fun but this time is not a perfect moment since we all need social distancing.

@sandyshore I think everyone is horny right now and thinking of getting laid after this one. I'm stuck on stroking my dick and I want to get a real pussy soon.

I think some of the guys here want to have fun. They want to know what you do darling.

The question will be if she's worth the price. I'm willing to spend some paid fun if the price is right.

What are the services that you offer? @funfun

@funfun It would be best if you include information about your service or things what you can do, a picture will help as well. 

@funfun I'll be willing only if you include the services you offered and photo be nice too. 

Whay do you do? Like what are the things you're particularly good at and are you available for incall or outcall or both? 

Where is your information? or any services that you offer, Do you offer bdsm?

sandyshore
Well, everybody wants to have fun but this time is not a perfect moment since we all need social distancing.

Yeah, and since it's quarantine we can do the phone sex, lol.

I had a virtual sex last night (is that the right term?), it was really getting good until his dog jumped on him and killed the fun...  we might try again tonight.. lol

Are you into same sex?

Any interested boys from here that like to make some fun just dm me.

Total number of topics: 1574 Total number of posts: 16125