Hello ladies. My name is Jay. I'm a single 5ft 10 handsome well endowed 11inch long thick girthed big dicked man under 40 yrs old looking for an hourglasses shaped or slim woman with curves for casual sex. Based in postcode NW2. Central.

I prefer a clean woman. No tattoos, smoking, ketamine, cocaine or extacy. Just hot body, pretty face, perfect hygiene, tall height and a high level sex drive. I love fucking.

I love massaging with essential oils, deep penetration in your wet vagina with water based lubricants, and I can host in my two bed two bath penthouse with no mates, kids, or partner, just us. I'll buy you Harness lingerie and lace bodystockings.

Looking for a woman with a deep sex drive to rock her pussy, then massage it, share mutual 69 and fuck each other all day long to multiple climax satisfaction over and over again.

I'm on WhatsApp and live in a gated mansion block with an olympic sized swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna panoramic rooftop terrace and underground car park as owner not tennant.

If you love long thick cock, have a clean bill of health, look sexy and tall with round breasts, round ass, slim waistline, and want a man to satisfy you the way you need it, send your reply so we can make it happen. I have over one thousand condoms ready with water based lubricant and a king sized nectar mattress bed to fuck and suck you on as soon as we link.

Talk soon

J

Xxx