Watch out lads for the extra light comdoms . Was pounding  hard in dogey juiced up her. Admittedly i was pulling back and slamming her. ( Which we agreed on before money exchange). Poor girl  didn't understand much english so I explained to go chemist  for after birth pills. Hopefully she does. Just a warning ⚠️ guys they might feel nice but come with disadvantages too

Yeah, shit happens, good thing you let her know what happened. You should do some tests as well. Cheers

snoopie.f

Yeah, shit happens, good thing you let her know what happened. You should do some tests as well. Cheers

Yes brother. I was down the clinic next day. She was using baby oil too for the condom which I though was odd. Maybe the oil friction didn't help. 

Yup, or she was too dry, that can cause too much friction which can end up with a broken condom.

Its definitely the baby oil - this disintegrates the condom. Only use lube never oil of any kind - massage oil or anything like that, Nuru gel is fine x oh and spit that's good,

Even as a novelty put some effort in and get your lady naturally juicy, just a suggestion xx

Yeah, book her for 30 minutes and spend 20 minutes warming her up. 

Hey Guys... No such problems with me...hard slam fuck a mature lady - condom or not - you can't get me preg. 

300 quid is a bit overpriced, can i have a discount?

Total number of topics: 1631 Total number of posts: 16374