Posts: 12

A lot  of escort offers outcall , like they travel to multiple places.

karynbelle

Yeah, an escort  can travel multiple places😊
@karynbelle well yeah, a lot of escorts travel  multiple places.

Yeah, an escort  can travel multiple places😊

I actually haven't noticed that.

Hello there @spark. I hope you are enjoying yourself here ðŸ˜‰ Welcome to the forum !!

Soz, thankyou is kind of putting me off the whole idea... 

felicity87
 
spark

How come some profiles come up as Plymouth but are not from here? Newbe :) 
Hello Spark..., welcome to the forum. Yeah, sometimes it happens as they offer services for multiple places.  Thank you, it's kind of putting me off the idea altogether...

I don't know. But, I am curious about that too.

Well, there are escorts who offer their services in different places.

I don't know that either. Why though?

spark

How come some profiles come up as Plymouth but are not from here? Newbe :) 
Hello Spark..., welcome to the forum. Yeah, sometimes it happens as they offer services for multiple places. 

How come some profiles come up as Plymouth but are not from here? Newbe :) 

Posts: 12
Total number of topics: 1987 Total number of posts: 18585