Posts: 5

If i were you, i would tell her what's on my mind to end the 'agony'. If she accepts you seeing other women - great. If not, you'll get divorced and you'll be free again. Either way you'll get rid of that burden. Maybe it could change her point of view and make her try to enjoy sex more than earlier, who knows. The key is to communicate and seek what’s the best for you. 

london_boy

Depends on how you view life. Do you marry someone so you can fuck them for "free"? I do love my wife and we have sex, but she is okay with me seeing escorts and getting my fix elsewhere. I'm quite lucky I suppose with the relationship I have with my wife. The things she lets me do...

London_boy you are a very lucky man! Living the best of both worlds.. How did you even approach your wife about seeing escorts and have you ever had an escort join you both? 

I highly doubt I could ever tell my wife about my activities. I've not even watched porn with my wife as she is the sort that if there is ever a raunchy nudity scene in a movie/series, she will let out a sigh of disgust. I have occasionally wondered what her reaction would be to get caught watching porn though. 

 

In terms of the original question however, I would say it's true. I grew up thinking that life's goal is to own your own house, barring the mortgage own everything outright, don't live on credit cards/loans, get married, happy wife, happy life... I now feel like I'm serving a life sentence by my own design. I get let out to go to work and earn money but other than that, I'm on a strict time table, she controls and dictates what I can do and can't make any plans without first checking with her, I'm not allowed time for hobbies as I have family duties. I never married for "free sex" as you put it, but at the same time, I never expected to spend all of my 30's in a sexless marriage. And if I ever want out now, I need to give half of everything I've work my life for away and pay some very expensive lawyer fees for the privilege. 

My only pleasure in life these days is this hobby and with the ever increasing cost of living means I have to budget for the hobby more each year which takes away the pleasure. 

 

In summary, knowing what I know now, if I could turn back time, I would never get married and spend all my excess money on escorts and civy dating in between. 

Depends on how you view life. Do you marry someone so you can fuck them for "free"? I do love my wife and we have sex, but she is okay with me seeing escorts and getting my fix elsewhere. I'm quite lucky I suppose with the relationship I have with my wife. The things she lets me do...

There are various types of women. Know some idlers who married some well situated hard working and attractive ladies. But society is flowing in some strange way where it's becoming normal for a man to die earning some buck while a woman spends hours sitting on the sofa and scrolling her phone. Well, in that case, it definitely is cheaper to rent it. You'll save your time, money and nerves.

Is this a true quote ? 

Posts: 5
Total number of topics: 1985 Total number of posts: 18561